• Dresses/skirts/shorts (no shorter than 2 inches above the knee)
• Neat and clean pants or jeans
• Non-form-fitting shirts
• Shoes and socks that are safe and appropriate for P.E.
• Good hygiene is expected. Hair should be clean, well-kept and out of eye
• Clothing may not contain inappropriate or derogatory written or pictorial messages
• Torn or unclean attire
• Form-fitting pants, shorts, shirts, dresses, or skirts displaying mid-drifts
• Tank/tube/halter tops
• Pants worn at the knees
• Hats, caps, and hoods may not be worn inside the school building.
Clothing with drug, alcohol, sexual or violent themes and clothing which puts forth a derogatory or inflammatory message cannot be worn during school hours or at any school events.
Stanbridge faculty and staff will determine appropriateness of dress.