- Bridge to Independence (Week 2)
- History of the Comic Book (Week 2)
- Cinematic Cooking
- Fun with Pragmatics
Some basic information about Summer School:
- Classes run daily from 9:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Please ensure prompt arrival and pick-up.
- Shuttle service to/from the San Mateo Caltrain station will be provided. The Stanbridge shuttle will offer pick-up service for the 8:32 and 8:39 northbound trains and the 8:42 southbound train; drop-off service for the 2:38 southbound train and 3:05 northbound train. Weekday timetables for Caltrain can be found here.
- If your student will be absent, is running late, or needs to leave early, please email the class instructor(s) and courtesy copy Summer School Coordinator Chris Myers. Our office staff is limited during Summer School and we may not receive your phone message.
- Unless noted by the instructor, students must provide their own lunch and snacks.
- Please provide any student medications to the course instructor at the beginning of the week, along with dosage and administration instructions.
- Instructors will provide permission forms for any off-campus activities. Please ensure you sign and return the permission forms in a timely manner.
- Our staff is limited during Summer School and we do not have full-time office workers and counselors on-hand. Behavior issues will be dealt with at the discretion of the instructor(s).
Summer School continues through August 1, and there is limited availability in the classes that remain. Still, it's not too late to sign-up your student! Visit our Summer School page to view information on the upcoming courses and download the enrollment forms.